I'M THE KOP.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

I

I

วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

what do you think about your life?


I think that my life is very normal.Sometime I feel confuse .

I don't khow what I want.Why I was born? Everybody must study and work in future ,at last everybody must die.

In my religion "BUDDHISM" ,buddha teach everybody has "กรรม".

Good action make you happy in life and bad action make you afflicted.People born for defray their action.

But everybody forget this cause.

Evil has every part of the world.People make this thing by their hands.

STOP crying and agree or make good action since today.

Now,I think that life is emtry 'no happy' 'no boring' 'no sad'.

Calm is real answer of every life.

How old are you? 18 19 20 or 21

How many times you make goodthing?

try ask yourself and start good action.

finally,I just know I was born for discover calm life.

1 ความคิดเห็น: